- 1/4cup Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4lb peeled and deveined raw shrimp (large 20-25 per pound size)
- 3garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/3cup white wine
- 1/4tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 3/4tsp sea salt
- 1/3tsp ground black pepper
- 4tbsp unsalted butter
- 1package Angulas de Trigo Pasta with Squid Ink
- 1/4cup fresh parsley, chopped
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
While water is coming to a boil, heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking. Add shrimp to pan, turning once. When just cooked through (about two minutes), transfer to large bowl and set aside.
Add garlic, white wine, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to remaining oil in pan. Cook over high heat for one minute, stirring occasionally.
Add butter to pan, stirring until melted.
Stir in shrimp and remove pan from heat.
Cook Angulas de Trigo pasta in boiling water until just tender. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta in a colander.
Toss Angulas de Trigo pasta with shrimp mixture and parsley, adding reserved cooking water as needed to keep moist.