- A quick introduction to Spanish food
- 5 of Spain's best foods
- Simply open and serve
We are often asked by new visitors to recommend a few of Spain's very best products - a simple introduction to the great cuisine of Spain. With over 900 different products, we can understand that it can be hard to know where to begin!
We offer these Five Flavors of Spain Samplers to help introduce new customers to Spanish cuisine. There is no gift box or any extra expense here - just classic foods that can be opened and served in minutes. We hope they will encourage you to explore all the incredible foods that Spain has to offer!
Included in this sampler:
- a package of sliced Serrano ham
- dry-cured chorizo sausage from Spain
- premium Spanish Marcona almonds
- a jar of fire roasted piquillo pepper strips
- a tin of our award winning Peregrino anchovy stuffed olives
(We may substitute products of equal or higher quality for those shown in photo.)
May We Suggest
- Sale$62.95$49.95bt-20Add to cart
- Sale$94.95$75.95bt-22Add to cart
- Sale$99.95$79.95bt-24Add to cart
- $25.95cs-107Add to cart
"Real flavours of Spain "
Jose Luis castelo - Vancouver, BC - Jan 2, 2017
"Very nice mix of the flavors of Spain. The olives were surprisingly mild as were the almonds. All together they made a platter that was a crowd pleaser."
GEORGE RODRIGUEZ - CHESAPEAKE, VA - Dec 29, 2014
"Everything was good except foR the sopresata."
Patricia boshuizen - Deptford, New Jersey - Jan 6, 2013
"Everything was fresh and delicious. The spicing of the meat was excellent!"
Cathy - Gaithersburg, Maryland - Jan 6, 2013
Omar - West New York, New Jersey - Jun 17, 2012