- A great gift
- Perfect way to sample Spain's best
- Chorizo, olives, almonds and much more
- Try it at your next gathering
- Stylish white La Tienda branded gift box
What an effortless way to share the famous tapas of Spain! We have gathered a selection of our most popular and easy-to-serve Spanish foods all packed in an attractive gift box. It makes an excellent gift and a perfect introduction to the cuisine of Spain. Everything is ready to open and serve, no preparation necessary.
Included in this gift box:
- all natural, dry-cured slicing chorizo sausage from La Rioja,
- anchovy stuffed olives,
- fire roasted piquillo peppers,
- large Soria cured sausage for slicing,
- 'picos' breadsticks,
- Rabitos Royale dark chocolate fig bonbons,
- anise flavored 'Tortas de Aceite' crisps,
- one bag of crunchy truffle potato chips by Torres,
- a box of flat Spanish toothpicks for tapas,
- and a cazuela terra cotta dish for serving.
This is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Spain's best foods - all you have to do is open and serve these authentic products and you are ready for a special gathering!
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
You May Also Need
- $97.95cm-46-4Add to cart
May We Suggest
- $5.95cw-06-2Add to cart
- Sale$15.95$10.95vg-44-6Add to cart
- New$15.95vg-53-6Add to cart
- New$18.95vg-54-3Add to cart
"This was my second year purchasing a gift basket for my parents from La Tienda. They were thrilled with the Gathering of Friends Gift Basket, as they found the products fresh and authentic. Great purchase!"
Susan - Atlanta, Georgia - Jan 7, 2013
"Great gift for duo we're hoping to take to Spain this summer. Very positive feedback regarding the basket."
Robert Rawls - Virginia Beach, Virginia - Jan 6, 2013
"Well priced, excelent content"
Richard - Dec 25, 2011
"My father ordered this for my husband and me. The products arrive in a beautiful, yet functional basket. Products are outstanding. Perfect for a get together, or a romantic evening of wine and tapas. Highly recommend. :)"
Jen - Jul 24, 2011